Library Services Update
OUR SPACES ARE OPEN
Stop in to:
- Browse the shelves and pick out your items.
- Pick up items on hold.
- Get Grab & Go Books.
- Return items.
- Use a computer (up to three sessions per day).
- Print, copy, scan and fax.
- Book a Study Room.
- Get in-person Job Help (limited locations).
Get Job Help at a library location near you. Search on our Events page by Event Type “Job & Career” for locations and times. Services include job search help, technology skills training and information about how to connect with local resources and the state unemployment office.
- Choose your pickup location when you reserve your item.
Wait until you’ve been notified that your item is ready to pick up.
Once your pickup is ready, you only need to do the following steps in order to pick up your items.
Once your pickup is ready, follow these steps:
- Visit during open hours.
- Look for the curbside pickup signs posted in the parking lot and on the doors.
- Main Library provides curbside pickup in the parking garage.
- Have your library card number ready.
- Call the phone number on the sign.
- Deaf or hard of hearing, text using the number provided.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and bring them to your vehicle.
- If you walked, staff will provide instructions for contact-free pickup.
- Drive-Up Pickup is available at our New Albany, Northern Lights, Parsons, Shepard and Whitehall branches.
Book Suggestions and Document Services:
- If you want staff to suggest a book, call the phone number on the sign and staff will help you.
- If you want information about our print/copy/scan/fax curbside service, call the phone number on the sign for instructions.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Masks are no longer required to enter our buildings.
Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by someone age 16 or older.
If you or your family members are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or recently tested positive for COVID-19, please do not visit our locations.