Assistive equipment, services and collections are available for individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, including modifications to policies, programs, appropriate aids and services for effective communication, are available upon request.
Contact (614)645-2275 if you require accommodation.
Adaptive Audio/Visual Technology
Assistive devices are available at library locations to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Please see below for the list of available technology:
- EZSee keyboard, high fidelity headphone with microphone, and a trackball mouse are available upon request at all locations.
- CCTV Magnifier is available for use at Main Library.
- An induction loop system is available in select meeting rooms at Dublin, Hilliard, Martin Luther King and Whetstone branches.
- Assistive listening devices are available in select meeting rooms at Main Library and Driving Park, Northern Lights, Northside, Parsons, Shepard and Whitehall branches.
- All public computers have Microsoft screen-magnification software and JAWS screen-reader software.
A variety of formats including audiobooks, eBooks, DVDs and print material in standard and large print are available for checkout.
Ask a staff member if you need help finding materials suitable for your needs.
Reasonable accommodation is available to attend or participate in library events and classes.
Contact the library prior to the event if you require accommodation.