COLUMBUS—Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML) is announcing the lineup of its 2023 Sesquicentennial Author Series, renamed to commemorate the library’s 150th anniversary.
- Sunday, Feb. 19 | 2 p.m. Leonard Marcus, author of Maurice Sendak: a Celebration of the Artist and His Work *In partnership with the Columbus Museum of Art
- Sunday, March 5 | 2 p.m. Julia Quinn, author of the Bridgerton series
- Wednesday, April 26 | 7 p.m. Friends & Fiction – Four Bestselling Authors. Endless Stories.
- Sunday, Aug. 13 | 2 p.m. Donte Woods Spikes, author of So Long
- Sunday, Sept. 24 | 2 p.m. Silvia Moreno-Garcia, author of The Daughter of Doctor Moreau
- Sunday, Oct. 8 | 2 p.m. Saeed Jones, author of Alive at the End of the World
- Sunday, Dec. 10 | 2 p.m. Jason Mott, author of Hell of a Book
Each author talk will be held at Main Library, 96 S. Grant Ave.
All author talks are free and open to all. CML will share registration details in the weeks leading up to each program on its Special Events page.
The Sesquicentennial Author Series is sponsored by NBC4.
Note: Headshots of each author are available upon request.