The definition of status terms under My Account are as follows:
- Requested: You have requested a hold on an item.
- Active: The hold appears on the list for us to find.
- Shipped: Your requested item has been pulled from the shelf, scanned, and will be sent to your requested location for pick up.
- Held: Your item has been placed on the shelf for pick up.
- Expired: If a hold is not picked up within the specified period of time, the status automatically changes to expired. Expired holds can be reactivated.
- Unclaimed: If you don't pick up the held item within the specified amount of time, the hold status will change automatically to unclaimed.
- Cancelled: You or a staff member has cancelled a hold. Also, when an item was unclaimed or not picked up. Cancelled requests can be reactivated.
- Suspended: Hold has an activation date in the future. The future date has been set by you through My Account (similar to Vacation Holds).