We provide social services assistance to the community in partnership with other organizations. We host many of these organizations in our locations and staff also refer customers to outside agencies, partners and services.
Our partners provide a wide range of assistance to help our customers learn, grow and thrive.
- The Breathing Association >>
Provides medical and nursing services from professional staff; provides HEAP, a home energy assistance program.
- Columbus Department of Neighborhoods >>
Hosts community programs and connects Columbus residents to neighborhood resources and city services.
- Columbus Public Health >>
Provides free or low-cost health and wellness programs and resources.
- Financial Literacy Organizations >>
Provides resources for financial topics related to managing personal finance, money and investing.
- Free Tax Return Preparation >>
Search for nearby Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) sites.
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus >>
Provides legal assistance and guidance to low-income and elderly individuals.
- North Community Counseling Centers (NCCC) >>
Provides behavioral healthcare services in a healthy, comfortable and safe environment.
- The Ohio State University >>
Offers programs for 4-h youth development, family and consumer sciences, and agriculture and natural resources.
- Per Scholas >>
Opens doors to transformative technology careers for individuals from often overlooked communities.
- United Way of Central Ohio Tax Time >>
Answers basic tax help questions for federal and state returns.
- United Way MyFreeTaxes.com >>
File simple federal and state returns for free.