COLUMBUS—Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML) has partnered with Columbus Public Health to provide free COVID-19 vaccines at select CML locations.
Starting today, unvaccinated central Ohioans can walk-in – with no appointments needed – to the following CML locations to get their COVID-19 vaccines.
- July 12: Barnett Branch | 3434 E. Livingston Ave. | 1-4 p.m.
- July 14: Parsons Branch | 1113 Parsons Ave. | 9-11:30 a.m.
- July 19: Linden Branch | 2223 Cleveland Ave. | 9-11:30 a.m.
- July 19: Shepard Branch | 850 N. Nelson Rd. | 1-4 p.m.
- July 26: Franklinton Branch | 1061 W. Town St. | 9-11:30 a.m.
- July 26: Martin Luther King Branch | 1467 E. Long St. | 1-4 p.m.
- July 27: Main Library | 96 S. Grant Ave. | 9-11:30 a.m.
- Aug. 3: Southeast Branch | 3980 S. Hamilton Rd. | 1-4 p.m.
- Aug. 4: South High Branch | 3540 S. High St. | 9-11:30 a.m.
Click here for more information and for a list of additional community vaccine clinic locations.
Face coverings are no longer required for entry into CML locations, however unvaccinated individuals are asked to please continue to wear them. CML asks that customers who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who recently tested positive for COVID-19, not enter any CML buildings. Curbside pickup remains available as well.
CML will continue to follow guidelines provided by local, county and state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).