Assistive equipment, services and collections are available for individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, including modifications to policies, programs, appropriate aids and services for effective communication, are available upon request.
Contact 614-645-2275 if you require accommodation.
Assistive devices to help accommodate individuals with disabilities are available for use at the library.
- EZSee keyboard, high fidelity headphone with microphone and a trackball mouse are available upon request at all locations.
- CCTV Magnifier is available for use at the Main Library.
- Induction loop system is available in the meeting room at the Whetstone Branch.
- Assistive listening devices are available in the meeting rooms at Parsons Branch and in the auditorium at Main Library.
- All public computers have ZoomText screen-magnification software and Windows-Eyes screen-reader software.
A variety of formats including audiobooks, eBooks, DVDs and print material in standard and large print are available for checkout.
Ask a staff member if you need help finding materials suitable for your needs.
Reasonable accommodation is available to attend or participate in library events and classes.
Contact the library prior to the event if you require accommodation.