Volunteer at the library!
- Teens (ages 12-17) - Sign up to volunteer for Summer Reading Club! This elite group of teens helps us with every aspect of Summer Reading Club, one of the library's signature programs. To join our summer corps of VolunTeens, SIGN UP HERE to become part of the team. Note that summer communication with our teens will be via email. Be prepared to check your inbox for:
- A schedule of orientation classes
- Your summer schedule and
- The invitation to the end of summer pizza party and
- Key communication from the branch
Click here to sign up to be a summer VolunTeen.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - When was the last time someone told you to take the summer off? Columbus City Schools will be back in session on August 24, and we'll need your help then. Teens help us manage Summer Reading Club, so you can take it easy until the early fall. Talk to the Volunteer Coordinator at your neighborhood branch to find out when they need adult volunteer support.
Adults, please talk to the staff in your neighborhood location to find out if they have one of those rare spring or summer openings. If they do, our staff will provide you with instructions on how to complete an adult application.
If you have questions about any of our volunteer opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-849-1055.
Already a CML volunteer? Track your volunteer hours here.