Make a difference in our community. Volunteer at the library!
Teens! It’s time to sign up to be a VolunTeen for Summer Reading Club! Go to the branch of your choice to fill out an application to help out.
Volunteering to help with Summer Reading Club is a great summer experience. We couldn’t run Summer Reading Club without teen support, so we truly appreciate your help!
Some branches, like Dublin and Hilliard, fill up quickly, so if you are thinking about assisting us at one of these locations, you may want to consider an alternative location to help out for the summer.
Adults! Here’s what’s going on this summer:
- Homework Help Centers: we’re closing the Homework Help Centers for the summer, but we’re still taking applications. Qualified volunteers who apply will be contacted in late August for an interview.
- Job Help Center Volunteers are needed during day and limited evening hours throughout summer. If you would like to share your computer and job search knowledge, we’d like to hear from you.
- Circulation support positions are limited for the summer, so check with your branch to see if volunteer work is available.
New volunteer positions are available this summer!
- Franklinton, Karl Road and Northern Lights are looking for adult volunteers to assist our teens in our community garden space. If you are available during the day, like helping teens learn about gardening and nutrition, let us know.
- Karl Road features a new Kindergarten Readiness Zone where pre-K students and their parents come to the branch to get the full kindergarten experience. Teachers and Early Childhood Development students who need internship hours are welcome!
Adults who want to volunteer, click here for an application. Teen applications from this link will not be accepted.
Already a volunteer at CML? Track your volunteer hours.