COLUMBUS—Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML) will expand its Curbside Pickup hours of operation starting Tuesday, July 28.
New hours starting July 28:
All locations except those noted below:
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Canal Winchester and Hilltop Branches:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- Monday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
South High Branch remains closed for construction.
Currently, most locations open for Curbside Pickup at 11 a.m. and are closed Sundays.
Visit columbuslibrary.org for details about the Curbside Pickup service.
CML will continue to follow guidelines provided by local, county and state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Digital library resources remain available 24/7 at columbuslibrary.org, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, magazines, movies and music, plus research and learning tools.
During this time of closure, CML has many channels for customers to connect with staff, including:
- Live Chat: CML’s live chat feature is a convenient way to get help Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Phone Lines: CML has reopened its phone lines at 614-645-2275 so customers can reach staff members to get the help they need Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Reserve an Expert: Customers can schedule a one-on-one, virtual appointment with a librarian to get help with genealogy, local history, business information, searching for a job or downloading digital content. Customers can also book an online, one-on-one appointment with the Legal Advice Clinic for brief legal questions.
The safety of customers and staff is a priority for the library. Follow CML on social media (Facebook, Twitter) and check columbuslibrary.org for updates. Additional changes in operation will be shared as this rapidly evolving public health situation continues to unfold.
CML is grateful to its customers, friends, colleagues and supporters who have expressed their concern and understanding during this uncertain time.
Columbus Metropolitan Library has served the people of Franklin County, Ohio since 1873. With its Main Library and 22 branches, CML is well known for signature services and programs like Homework Help, Reading Buddies, Summer Reading Challenge and Ready for Kindergarten. The library’s Strategic Plan supports the vision of “a thriving community where wisdom prevails,” which positions CML to respond to areas of urgent need: kids unprepared for kindergarten, third grade reading proficiency, high school graduation, college and career readiness and employment resources.
CML was named a 2011 National Medal Winner by the Institute for Museum and Library Services for work in community service, the highest honor for libraries and museums. CML was also named 2010 Library of the Year by Library Journal.