LIBRARY SERVICES UPDATE
We’ve suspended LIMITED SERVICES inside our buildings due to the increase in COVID-19 cases and warnings issued by Gov. Mike DeWine. We’ll continue to follow guidelines provided by local, county and state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
CURBSIDE PICKUP is available at all Columbus Metropolitan Library locations except our South High Branch, which remains closed for construction through July.
There is no public entry into our branches for this service. Main Library provides contact-free pickup in the atrium; see below for details.
Thank you for your patience as we work to provide services while keeping the safety of staff and customers a priority.
HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS:
1. Choose your pickup location when you reserve your item.
2. Once you’ve been notified that your item is ready to pick up:
- Visit during open hours.
- Look for the curbside pickup signs posted in the parking lot and on the doors.
- Have your library card number ready.
- Call the phone number on the sign.
- Deaf or hard of hearing, text using the number provided.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and bring them to your vehicle.
- If you walked, staff will provide instructions for contact-free pickup.
If you would like staff to suggest a book, call the phone number on the sign and staff will help you.
If you would like information about our copy/scan/fax service, call the number on the sign.
- Limit: 25 pages per customer
Drive-Up Pickup is available at our New Albany, Northern Lights, Parsons, Shepard and Whitehall branches.
At Main Library, contact-free pickup is available in the atrium. Call the phone number on the sign and staff will provide instructions.
For locations and open hours, visit our Locations page.
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
CHECK OUT OUR DIGITAL ACTIVITY IN REAL TIME
While the library is closed, click below to see how many eBooks and eAudiobooks are being checked out from Digital Downloads, powered by OverDrive.