LIBRARY SERVICES UPDATE
We're open for LIMITED SERVICES
With LIMITED SERVICES, you can enter the building to:
- Use a computer (60-minute limit).
- Print, copy, scan and fax.
- Get Job Help at select locations (see below).
- Pick up items.
- Return items.
- Get Grab & Go Books.
Curbside Pickup remains available at all locations. See HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS below for details.
You can now browse the shelves at the following locations:
- Canal Winchester
- Driving Park
- Martin Luther King
- New Albany
- Northern Lights
We hope to
Get Job Help
- We offer Job Help services at our Franklinton, Hilltop, Karl Road, Parsons and Southeast branches. Get personalized job search help, technology skills training and information about how to connect with local resources and the state unemployment office.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER
- Children under the age of 5 are not required to wear face coverings.
- Disposable face masks will be available to customers.
Please also note:
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by someone age 16 or older.
- We’re limiting the number of customers in our buildings to ensure effective social distancing. Staff will let you know if you need to wait to enter.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from others.
- Please stay home if you or a family member is sick.
HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS:
1. Choose your pickup location when you reserve your item.
2. Once you’ve been notified that your item is ready to pick up:
- Visit during open hours.
- Look for the curbside pickup signs posted in the parking lot and on the doors.
- Have your library card number ready.
- Call the phone number on the sign.
- Deaf or hard of hearing, text using the number provided.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and bring them to your vehicle.
- If you walked, staff will provide instructions for contact-free pickup. You must wear a face covering for walkup pickup.
If you would like staff to suggest a book, call the phone number on the sign and staff will help you.
If you would like information about our print/copy/scan/fax curbside service, call the phone number on the sign and a staff member will provide instructions. You must wear a face covering to pick up printed and copied pages.
- Limit: 25 pages per customer
Drive-Up Pickup is available at our New Albany, Northern Lights, Parsons, Shepard and Whitehall branches.
Main Library provides contact-free pickup of items in the atrium. Call the phone number on the sign and staff will provide instructions. You must wear a face covering to pick up items in the atrium.
Visit our Locations page for addresses and hours. For more information, click the box below to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
CHECK OUT OUR DIGITAL ACTIVITY IN REAL TIME
While the library is closed, click below to see how many eBooks and eAudiobooks are being checked out from Digital Downloads, powered by OverDrive.