- We're offering curbside pickup at select branches. Click here for information.
- Due dates for all items checked out prior to 5/18/20, including those through Interlibrary Loan, SearchOhio or OhioLink, have been extended to June 22. Due to these unusual circumstances, we will work with anyone with items that were already past due before the closure.
- You may return books at our curbside pickup locations during open hours (Monday – Thursday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.).
- When you return an item, we quarantine it for a minimum of 72 hours to follow CDC guidelines, and due to the volume of returns we are receiving, it will take longer for your items to be checked in and removed from your account.
- Holds listed as Ready for Pickup will be held at your pickup location for 10 days after CML locations reopen. Please disregard the pickup date listed on your account. You may continue to place holds for items through the library’s catalog.
- When you reserve an item for curbside pickup, while an item may show up as available at another location, delivery from other locations to curbside locations will be delayed. You'll begin to see materials moving between branches as we open more branches.
New Library Cards
- During our unexpected closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online library card applications will be expedited if you provide a valid email address. We'll email your library card number within 48 hours. Once received, the card number can be used immediately. Once we reopen, we’ll mail your physical card and you may come to one of our locations to activate it.
All applicants must be residents of Ohio.
Existing Library Card Numbers and PINs
- If you have a library card and do not know your number, please email us with the full name on your card. We will send your card number to the e-mail associated with your account as soon as possible.
- Library Card PINs are 4 digits long. The PIN defaults to the last 4 numbers of the phone number associated with your account. You may have also opted to reset your PIN to a 4-digit number of your choosing. If you have registered for an account through our website, you can use the “Forgot your PIN?” link to be emailed a link to reset it.
Meeting Room Reservations
- At this time, all meeting and study rooms are unavailable for public booking.
- If you have a critical need, we have extended our WiFi access to our library locations’ parking lots. Limited WiFi access is available:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday: 12:30-5:30 p.m.
- If you have questions about your account or how to access digital resources, you can contact us via email, online chat or by calling 614-645-2275.