FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER
- Children under the age of 5 are not required to wear face coverings.
- Disposable face masks will be available to customers.
Please also note:
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by someone age 16 or older.
- We’re limiting the number of customers in our buildings to ensure effective social distancing. Staff will let you know if you need to wait to enter.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from others.
- Due dates for all items are accurately reflected on your checkout receipt and in My Account.
- You may return items through our exterior Returns that are open 24/7. Visit our Locations page for addresses.
- Returned items will be quarantined for a minimum of 96 hours prior to being checked in and made available to other customers. If you or a member of your household is ill, please do not return items at this time.
- Due to the volume of returns, it may take up to a week for items to be checked in.
- If you or a member of your household is ill, please do not return items at this time.
- Holds listed as Ready for Pickup will be held at your pickup location for 5 days. You may continue to place holds for items through the library’s catalog.
- Your items will take longer than normal to arrive at your requested branch during this time. Thank you for your patience.
New Library Cards
- You may apply for a library card in person or online. All applicants must be residents of Ohio.
- Once received, the card number can be used immediately to access digital material and reserve items.
- Your physical card will be mailed and you may come to one of our 23 locations to activate it.
- Library cards can also be activated at Curbside Pickup. Call the number on the sign when you arrive.
Existing Library Card Numbers and PINs
- If you have a library card and do not know your number, please stop in or email us with the full name on your card, birth date and physical address. We will send your card number to the email associated with your account as soon as possible.
- Library Card PINs are 4 digits long. The PIN defaults to the last 4 numbers of the phone number associated with your account. You may have also opted to reset your PIN to a 4-digit number of your choosing. If you have registered for an account through our website, you can use the “Forgot your PIN?” link to be emailed a link to reset it.
Meeting Room Reservations
- At this time, all meeting and study rooms are unavailable for public booking.