We're putting the finishing touches on the new Parsons Branch, and you're invited to help us celebrate the grand opening with family fun activities and entertainment!
- Saturday, June 4, 2016
- Noon - Dedication and ribbon cutting
- 12:30-3 p.m. - Open house celebration
- 1113 Parsons Ave. (short distance from our current location)
Let us know you're coming at columbuslibrary.org/RSVP. See you there!
Side street parking is available.
The current Parsons Branch will close to the public beginning at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25 to prepare for the move to the new branch.
The new Parsons Branch will have:
- More than 19,000 square feet of space (it currently has 7,599)
- 64 parking spaces (it currently has 20)
- A larger Homework Help Center
- A dedicated Ready for Kindergarten Area
- More community gathering space