Now open for business!
Hundreds of people came out to help us cut the ribbon and explore the new Driving Park Branch on July 12, 2014. Thanks to everyone who made it such an incredible day.
Our new Driving Park Branch offers customers:
- An expanded Homework Help Center providing free after-school assistance for K-12 students
- A larger children’s space with a Ready for Kindergarten area that helps preschoolers and their families learn about a kindergarten classroom
- More than 50 public computers with faster Internet speeds
- Interactive touchscreen TVs and iPads equipped with specialized apps
- A teen area where young men and women can learn how to use cutting edge technology
- Three meeting rooms with walls that move – offering enough space for 100 people
- Quiet reading space
- Sunday hours – from 1-5 p.m.
Read more about the new Driving Park Branch. Stop in and check us out!
The new branch is full of windows, providing a welcoming view inside and plenty of natural light.
Anyone walking by can see all that the library has to offer, and are invited inside by the open view of our customers enjoying our services and resources.